Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The New Age Jackie Chan




I was hesistating to put this blog up today just in case someone mistakes me for being a sadist but later thought it was too good not to blog about it and seeing that it's my first blog entry... and I could have my own way.... I decided to post it.

As most of you know, Australia gets plagued with these massive flies every Spring and Summer. Our 4 year old Pug gets extremely fearful of these flies, to the point that he will be hiding and shivering with fear in the shower area for hours. Anyway, my motherly instincts kicked in the other day and I thought I would just swat at these flies.... With one swift movement.... Swish!!!! I felt the impact of a fly on my fly swatter.... Gotcha! Tried then to look on the floor for the befallen fly but could not find it. Had a look at my swatter and found the fly to be stuck headfirst in one of the swatter holes. Showed my husband when he got work from work and he was equally awe-struck. Hence this episode is called the New Age Jackie Chan Fly Killing Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment